Edu Bastos' Application

Pirate Panda

Edu Bastos' Application

Post  edubastos on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:19 am

Hello guys!
    First of all, even invited to the guild already, I would like to write my application like everyone else did, so everyone can know me better!
    Feel free to ask me about anything written.

1) Edu Bastos, level 67 atm, Elite Knight

2) Well, My first contact with tibia was back to 2004 at school. Some friends used to play on Nova and invited me to join. I have never played there, but my first char was on Chimera (a recent server back those days). Just made some noob chars until 2006, when I created Kikoso (lvl 100, EK), on the same server. After that, I got power abused many times by the "rullers" just because I was rl friend of some dudes during the war. Then I joined the war, got killed some times (scaped others :p), got hunted forever and quited. In 2009, I decided to play again and created Edu Bastos, my character - that a love <3 - today.

3) As I said above, played on Chimera and quited because of the power abuse.

4) My first choice ever: Knights. But in the same account I have a noob sorcerer that I like to play sometimes!

5) LoV on Chimera, the guild was undone
    Forsaken on Olympa, Chrissy's guild

6) My name is Eduardo Bastos, it's a portuguese of "Edward". May call me as you wish! I'm from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro City. I'm 22 years old, medical student here. I have a gf, and we're 3 years together <3 I spend most part of my time studying or with her, but I also like to go to the movies, beach, traveling, etc too Smile. I'm a male, almost forgot, lol.

7) No criminal records

Cool Just expect to make some good friends and have good times ingame. I got few friends ingame, but I believe that good friends (rl or ingame) we take for life.

Thank you very much for your time,

Edu Bastos
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Re: Edu Bastos' Application

Post  Emily Sofie on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:30 am

Im proud of having loyal Edu back in guild \o/.
    Hes except for Looch Elva aka Camel the only ex Forsaken member that kept the contact with me after leaving server.
    I think this is what friendship is about and shows loyality to friendship Smile
    Pirate Panda

Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Synedoque on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Glad to have him here then Smile

Pirate Panda

Name: Undefined
    Profession: Rookguardian

Post  Spoffie on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Hello Spoffie the Question Master is out of date i need to get updated Im sorry for this inconvenience and thanks for your Patience.

Ps: funny "almost forgot"
    And Welcome

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:37 am