Modety's application

Modety
    Pirate Panda

Modety's application

Post  Modety on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Hello everyone!

1. Character name, Level and Vocation
    My character name is Modety, level 71 (almost 72) and I'm an EK.

2. When did you started to play tibia (How did you got to play tibia)
    I started playing in 2006. I remember I use to go the cyber cafe to play Quake II and all of sudden everybody started playing this game with such bad graphics which pissed me off a little bit until a friend of mine sold his tibia account for 100€ and that's when I decided I wanted to start playing too so I could make some money. Thing is when I started I got hooked up really fast and selling my account was no longer an option.

3. Have you played on other Servers? If yes why did you leave them?
    My first character was created in Keltera but since it's an american server I had lag quite often so my friends and I decided to move to Kyra in the beggining of 2007 where I've been since until this week, with a lot of breaks of course. I decided to leave Kyra with my brother because Kyra has always been an empty server and it just felt dead. The only reason people play there is to fight and that's it. I don't even like pvp, well at least not anymore since when I started I would attack and try to kill everyone Laughing. That's how I was taught to play the game Twisted Evil

I've also been on other servers I can't remember because I was one of those people that would always start over. I'd level up until 25-30 and then get bored and quit the character. I've had so many characters I can't even remember 25% of them.

4. Have you played any other Vocation than your current one or even have other chars you still play active?
    I leveled a sorcerer to 39 (can't even remember his name Razz), a paladin to level 59 with the name of Royal Airforce until cipsoft decided my name was illegal and block it and so I changed it to Aleat. The thing I liked most about that char was the name so I stopped playing on it. As a matter of fact I'm deleting it. And many many others druids, sorcerers, knights, paladins... but the one I like the most is Knights Smile

5. In how many guilds have you been before and how come you left them?
    I've been in the guild Bushido in Kyra which was a neutral guild with A LOT of friendly people, which was hard to come by in Kyra, unfortunatelly many of them quitted and so did I and the guild was disbanded long ago. I've also joined a guild a few days ago named "brazillians" here in Refugia but the guild chat is always dead and I feel a little bit weird having brazzilian on my chars name when I'm not even brazzilian even tho I speak portuguese.

6. Now tell us about yourself as a person. Where are you from? Whats your age? Whats your name and is there any Nickname you like to be called? And ofc we would also like to know if your a girl or a boy.
    My name is Miguel, 20y old, I'm from Portugal, and I don't really have a nickname. Some people like to call me by my middle name (Perregil) but it's the same for me. I'm currently living in Lisbon studying computer engineering on my third year and it's being a pain and a lot of sleepless nights Crying or Very sad but when the work gets done it actually feels nice. Besides Tibia, I love to play football, watch tv series (HIMYM, Breaking Bad, Dexter, walking dead, game of thrones,...) and get wasted when I'm on vacation.

7. What about your criminal record. Have you ever been notated or even banned on any of your accounts?
    I've had a few banishments and notations. My first banishment was a shock because I was a complete newb and I didn't know you could get banned for pking so I got a week vacation pretty fast. Then when showing this game to a friend of mine I decided to show him by pking again so I was banned once more and i got even more shocked when I saw I was banned for 30 days and I had a deletion warning!! This actually made me quit for the first time. Then I behaved and even became a tutor with my paladin Royal Airforce until they blocked my name, lost tutor position and got a notation. Angry again I decided to create a character in Inferna and I wasn't even level 7 and I started swearing at a guy that was botting and I said a lot of retarted things which got me banned for 7 days. This was about 3 years ago. Ever since I've been clean and all I want is to meet new people and do quest and team hunts.

8. Last thing why do you want to join Pandas? What are your expections?
    After reading a few posts on the World Boards and especially on this forum I can see that you guys are really nice people, easy to talk to and there's a lot of people in this guild which means the guild chat will always have someone and it probably won't be too hard to find someone to team hunt which is my main goal after I get a few more levels.

Well I think that's all. I've kept short on my tibian life because I've had so many characters and accounts that looking back I can't even explain why I started over so many times.
    Anything you want to ask be my guest Smile
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character
    Name: Emily Sofie
    Profession: Druid

Re: Modety's application

Post  Emily Sofie on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:03 am

Well Hay there Miguel Razz
    A name I never heard before Mad

I really liked realing your application. Nothing to critizise about so far. Liked the fact that you are honest about having notations and bans before and also that you mention having tons of nab chars in the beginning. Was just the same with me also about the PK ban Razz was around 2004 with me I think if I dont mix the years totally xD

I dont know how you can like Knight most tho! Druid ftw menz^^

You seem to be rly busy with study so how often do you play? Just a +- time (I dont play much myself atm but I rather lack motivation than time but my University just started and will be hell of a time eater coming month aswell)

Modety
    Pirate Panda

Post  Modety on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:20 am

Hi Emily Very Happy

Well this week I had absolutely nothing to do so I pretty much have been playing all day everyday but next week starting tomorrow my parents will come visit me so I don't think I'll be able to play much or at all. Then University will start again in April and, like you said, I'll be really busy so I'll play only on friday nights and saturdays IF possible until the end of May. Then I wont play at all in the first 3 weeks of June since I'll have 7 exams to do in those 3 weeks Crying or Very sad. After that I think I'll play everyday since I won't have anything to do (except weekends and friday nights).

And I like knights better because I don't like running from monsters Razz and because I really suck playing with mages Laughing
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:43 am

Haha I remember I had like 2 left hands when I started my ED.... I couldnt handle hunting solo at all and even on teamhunts I been sucky for a pretty looooong time Razz
    But thats why its good to have a choise what to play and find what suits you best^^

Im creating the voting thread for your application right now so you should recieve an answer from us in around 5 day stay tuned!
    Emily Sofie
    Pirate Panda

Character

Post  Emily Sofie on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Hay there the time of wating is over Very Happy
    The week of voting has passed and the voting ended positive so you are welcome to Pandas Smile

Make sure you read our guild rules once more so you know using guild chat and forum is a must!

Ill give you your invite now and you will get further forum access as soon as you joined!

Modety
    Pirate Panda

Post  Modety on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:45 am

Thanks Emily Very Happy

Like I said before I'll only play fridays and saturdays if possible because I have a lot of work at university until end of June but I'll visit the forum everyday.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:14 am